The preparation of the Saskatchewan Ministry of Highways and Infrastructure Foundation Investigation Manual (FIM) was initiated in 2013 and was developed in accordance with local geological conditions and guidance from the Canadian Foundation Engineering Manual (CFEM) 4th Edition. The CFEM along with the FIM was intended to become the basis for performance of the Ministry’s geotechnical works including but not limited to, site investigation, interpretation, design, monitoring, data requirements, reporting, risk mitigation and geohazard risk management.
- June 23, 2021 CGS: Soil-Structure Interaction of Buried Structures
- WiSER: Data Science 101 Series – June 9, 5-7pm
- GSE: Harpreet Panesar, P.Eng., Sask. Highways – Saskatchewan Highways Geotechnical Delivery Standard
- April 15, 2021: CSCE 2021 AGM and Presentation by Mr. Rob Mills – Pile Integrity Testing
- Dec. 3, 2020 GSE/UofA: Dr. Amir H. Haghi – N.R. Morgenstern Student Award